Puzzle #23: Noe Valley (Get it?)

 


DJ 21-Down! Tearin' it up!!!

Hey, everybody! If you haven't noticed by now, I've been setting a high bar for myself. 14 posts in the last two months! That's, like, way too much. Anyway, I'm dealing with a lot of non-crossword stuff right now, so my posting level is going to drop down to about 3 per month, hopefully. My goal is to have 30 crosswords on the blog by the time of Gridzilla's 1st anniversary. 

Alright, I know what you're thinking. "Get to the puzzle, I don't have all day!" 

Well, here's a 15x15 themed puzzle, a first for me. I think the grid filled ridiculously well and I was able to fit in some pretty good clues. Enjoy!

Favorite Clues/Answers: 5-Across, 22-Across, 51-Across, 4-Down, 8-down

Post-Solve Links: 22-Across, 41-Across, 1-Down, 40-Down, TITLE

PDF

PUZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puzzle #1: The King Of Monsters!

Puzzle #4: Laser Focus

Puzzle #20: Reality Check