Some Technical Difficulties and An Update
Hi! I have some announcements today!
I've never been too good with stuff on the internet in general but I picked up a lot trying to make this blog. I recently found out how to make direct downloads for PDF and PUZ links, so you don't have to be on the Google Drive preview page when you click a link. I'm going to spend some time going through my archive and changing this. If you're on this blog in the future, then hopefully I'll have done it by the time you're reading this.
Announcement #2: I'll be switching to CrosswordNexus embeds for this blog from now on. I don't like PuzzleMe a lot, but it's what I first used solving on other peoples' blogs. It doesn't have a lot of options for customization (bc I use the non-premium version) and is kind of annoying to keep track of. It also is embracing AI features which I'm not too fond of considering I'm a Ludd-AI-te (TM). I could also use Crosshare, but that would require making a whole account like PuzzleMe. The CrosswordNexus solver is the one I use the most often and has also seen a good jump in blog use this year, with Bewilderingly and Cruciverbology (Two of my favorite crossword sites) switching to it. It's a solver made by and for cruciverbalists. I think its time I switch too.
This is more standalone, but the online solver for Donkey Puzzle Tree is fantastic, though it isn't public. The Crossweird solver is awesome as well, though you can't embed it (to my knowledge).
Thanks for reading all of this! Keep on keeping on!
P.S. I don't know why when you load onto a page with the CrosswordNexus embed it moves you down to the embed, but I hope it isn't too annoying.
P.P.S. In case you're wondering where that picture above is from: SEE HERE
On that topic, here's something for all the gridspotters.

Comments
Post a Comment