Puzzle #13: Down the Drain

 

Hey! Sorry for the radio silence! I took a bit of a break considering I had 6 (!) posts last month. This next puzzle (a themeless) has the same grid as Puzzle #9 with some scrabblier fill. I'd say it's about a Friday difficulty. 30-Across was the seed for this puzzle, and I chose 14-Down once I had a good clue for it. I thought the seed would be a very timely answer to put in, considering it started this year. That said, I'd like to clarify that I don't support it. You also might have noticed that I'm working more with misdirection recently. I hope that one day I can make a Saturday+ puzzle, but for now I'm taking baby steps.

I also have a riddle this week. The answer will be in the next post.

What connects these four people?

1. Francis Ford Coppola

2. Michael Cimino

3. Kevin Costner

4. Tom Hooper

---------------

Favorite Clues/Answers: 1-Across, 30-Across, 36-Across, 24-Down, 27-Down, and 32-Down

Post-Solve Links: 1-Across25-Across, 27-Across, 30-Across52-Across, 15-Down, 27-Down, 45-Down

Now, the puzzle...

PDF

Across Lite

Created by Harrison Walden using PuzzleMe's free cross word builder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puzzle #1: The King Of Monsters!

Puzzle #4: Laser Focus

Puzzle #5: A Multi-Faceted Crossword